Saturday, March 10, 2012

HAPPINESS IS MOMENTARY

There are some good moments in life which just come into your life for a few seconds and are taken away from you in few other moments leaving you in tears! That is what i experienced this morning as well. Listening to Music when the mind stops working is one of my favourite past time but my Dad thinks that listening to music is wasting time and not doing work. Oh really? The way he said that......really hurt me! I don't like my parents telling me that i don't do my work ......or what has been assigned to me! Infact, they end up spoiling the mood, so enchantingly created by the soulful music!

What do they think? I don't have any responsibility? I don't have any heart to do work? Or do they think that making me sad means peace?

It just hurts to know that you get to hear every taunt and scolding even when you are doing their work and not yours actually! You get up early in the morning.....yes trust me, i got up early, to do my dad's work and even then You get to hear only the bitter part. :( :(

Thats not all. He then called me USELESS.....yeah......after all am his dear daughter!!! <3 pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment